Wonderland Cookie Dough Company

I chose Wonderland Cookie Dough Company, located in Celebration, Florida. 
This is such a cute and different themed shop. It serves edible cookie dough all with theming regarding the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland. I went when I was visiting Walt Disney World because I saw so many people posting and taking cute pictures at their location. Social Media definitely inspired me to go and check it out. I’m so glad I did. The product was actually so good, I got the peanut butter cookie dough and my sister got the red velvet. They tasted exactly how normal cookie dough would without the worry of us possibly getting salmonella because the cookie dough has no eggs in it so it is completely safe. I hope you enjoy my episode just giving you the backstory and breakdown of the shop. 


- Presley Becerra

Comments