Kulu Kulu Bake Shop Hawaii

Hi my fellow viwers,

I want show you episode 3 that talks about Kulu Kulu Bakery in Hawaii.  Kulu Kulu opened in 2016 and the bakery has three locations. The three locations are in Ala Moana and Waikiki. Since the pandemic started, the Ala Moana location has been closed and I have seen some signs about they are planning to open but they haven't done it yet. Kulu Kulu is famous for their special desserts for each month. For example, in December, their Christmas cakes are good to have to celebrate birthdays and the holidays. On June 15th, 2021 around 6pm, I went to Waikiki and gone to the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. I went to the bakery that had Strawberry Desserts and I tasted this dessert which was good in fact. I hope everyone can try their delicious desserts and make sure you give good reviews. Last time, I gave the bakery a 4.5 out of 5 because I had Strawberry Yuzu Mousse Cake and it was very good and also very sweet. 

                  - Cassandra Osaki 


Comments